A few things for you todo for me:
- Send me an invite for G+ (DONE)
- Fix up Google Apps Profiles, I know you are working on it! (thanks for finally making my apps account a dinky-di Google Account!) (DONE)
- Figure out how to move my old “Matthew Sweet” stuff from one account to another… and not make it hard. (MMM, not yet)
- Add a chrome +1 extension that allows me to tag circles of sites and articles I think my friends will love
- Tight integration between Spark and Reader – Reader is my favourite Social Network (YUP)
- And kill facebook by respecting our privacy… I know you can do it, it’s in your DNA. (You’re on you way – 90m+ users)
Google is now adding support for Picasa, Google Reader, AdWords, News, Finance, and other products for Google Apps.
This is a good move on Googles part. It’s been a long bug-bear of mind to keep an apps account, gmail account and google account for all my services. I just hope I can roll my existing google account into my google apps account withoout too many hassles.
Continue reading via TechCrunch
I managed to find this interesting page on the Whirlpool.net.au forum.
Interestingly enough it popped up in a google search!
I would say it’s a page one of the developers stuck up as a helpful way of showing what visitors have searched for on google over the last 2 minutes.
There are literally hundreds of search phrases and the corresponding page link.
I’m not sure if they intended the page to be indexed by google, a simple noindex meta tag would fix that.
Here it is:
(Note: This link no longer works)